Skip to Questions

Ask A Librarian - Got a Question? Ask Us!

Useful Tip: Ask questions or search by keyword, e.g., anthropology database

How do I make an Electronic Reserves Request?

Last Updated: Jun 29, 2015  |  61 Views
Topics: Reserves, Faculty

Was this helpful? 0   0


Faculty can login to  Ares to view the Course reserves they are teaching each semester and documents added in one of three ways:

1. After logging in to Ares. Click on the course you want to add items to. From the Faculty Reserve Tools, choose Add Reserve Items, choose the type of item you wish to add and fill out the form. If you have the item already digitized, you can upload the document at this time or if Copley has access to the requested documents, simply provide citation information and submit the form.

2. You may bring documents to be digitized and placed on Electronic Reserves to the Access Services Desk at The Copley Library and complete the BLUE Electronic Reserves Request Form; being sure to include clear citations for any documents you may be leaving for us to scan.  Please be aware that the beginning of the semester is our most busy and we encourage you to get you materials turned in early, to ensure that materials are available for students when needed.

3. You may email your questions or special requests to  or contact Leslie Hovland,, Ext. 5973 or Alex Moran,, Ext. 2364.

Answered by Michael EpsteinBookmark and Share

Other Answers / Comments (0)

    Live Chat

    Need help now? Chat with a librarian.

    More Ways to Ask

    • a small icon
    • a small icon
      SMS Text: (619) 727-6652  more info
    • a small icon
      Phone Us: (619) 260-4765